7.04.2008

you could be a part-time model



My dear friend Sam introduced me to a New Zealand favorite... Flight of the Conchords. In fact, they dubbed themselves "Formerly New Zealand's fourth most popular guitar-based digi-bongo acapella-rap-funk-comedy folk duo" -- and rightfully so... I think anyway.


When I first watched this video I couldn't shake the feeling that the main singer looked oddly familiar... What do you think? Could my older brother Tyler be a glammed up (of course better looking - hey, he's family!) version of Jemaine Clement?


Jemaine


Tyler

Huh? Huh? Maybe if you step back from the computer and squint... and after a margarita or two, right?? I think what made me think of Tyler is in the video when Jemaine does his dance moves... dance on, brother, dance on...

No comments: