7.18.2008

how to avoid the sun...


No... I'm not talking about Steven Colbert's nemesis Rain's R&B Korean Hit "How to Avoid the Sun" - (that was for you dear Josh...) but I'm talking about me avoiding the scorching sun while in New Zealand!

New Zealand has one of the highest UV ratings in the world. The clear, clean environment makes the sun extremely harsh, no matter what time of the year or weather conditions. The New Zealand sun can give sunburns even on a cloudy day...

So bring on the big floppy hats, sunglasses, and umbrellas... lube me up with that uva/uvb protection goodness... New Zealand here we come... in 22 days!!

1 comment:

Searge said...

All I have to say is "Suck It Up!" I will be stuck here in Canada with winter in July & August. Love Tons and look forward to hearing more.

Stephen