11.12.2008

down with dell!

So our laptop is broken... again... and it's only 4 months old. Granted, that's like 20 years old in people years, but still... come on Dell. SO, while we're waiting for that to be fixed, I'm sorry to say there will be no flip footage (I know I know... Josh is just as devistated if not more...) or photos. But I will have you all know we are safe and sound and in Wellington. Which is far better than Auckland by the way... still a city, but smaller and more San Francisco like. I really enjoy it. We're staying in a hostel that is colored like a zebra. Yep. Black and White stripes all over it and it's 5 stories tall -- so that's a lot of zebra. I would show you, but you can blame Dell for the photoless post.
ANYWAY - we're off to the south island tomorrow via a ferry and then doing a 3 day kayaking trip around the Abel Tasman National Park area with our British friend Dominic (that we met at the Pinnacles earlier on the trip)... more to come... and thank you for your patience...

1 comment:

Athelas said...

Thou shalt not utter words against Auckland :o! The the girl who hasn't seen Wellington yet...

Good to hear that you are well, say a big and happy HELLO from me to Dominic when you see him!