6.20.2008

lordy lordy


Lord knows I'm not a LOTR girl. But Josh -- now Josh is a LOTR guy. No, LOTR MAN. Little known fact about Josh. He would be bashfully proud to tell you (and I'm not going to lie, this is a little embarrassing yet oddly intriguing) that he saw LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring 17, yes, 17 times in the theater. In the theater! Let's put that in perspective... I'm a numbers girl - that's 109 hours or 4 and a 1/2 DAYS in the theater. Yep. You can bet your magic elven cloak that we'll be visiting Hobbiton.

2 comments:

benson said...

you married such a nerd :) but then again--if I were ever asked a trivia question on "who wants to be a millionaire" about Lord of the Rings...I would know who to call. xoxox

Athelas said...

Wow - I though my five times was embarrassing enough :)!!

Anyway, hi Josh, it's Katri here! And hi Audrey whom I haven't met. Yet. I think I will meet you soon, because I'm arriving in Auckland on September 1st, and plan to spend at least the next 6 (probably the next 12) months in that amazing country!

So we just have to meet up, and have a (very) little Team China reunion!! Let's keep in touch (I also have a blog about my upcoming adventure [two actually, one in Finnish and one in English]), and see where we all end up... ;)