6.17.2008

diva mountain woman...



So I made my first camping woman purchase... yep. I'm a mountain woman. I needed a backpack for all our travels and came across this one on sale... but what truly sold me was its name. The Diva. Yes. Could there even be a more perfect bag for a Nordstom-loving lady married to a camping manly man?? Now, I should clarify - I'm in no way a diva, but let's just say my idea of "roughing it" is staying at a Motel 6 or Super 8.
I've yet to carry around a good 30 pounds in it while tramping through the wilderness, but I did wear it on my walk back from the store where I purchased it and let me tell you, it was mighty comfy... move over Birkin Bag, the Diva 36 is making its move!

1 comment:

LB said...

yeeees... so pretty. of course you're chic mountain friend. a little sad i'm just finding out about this blog, but i'll forgive you since you're moving halfway around the world and all.